I eat, drink and breathe code. It's what I do.
I am a Web application and Drupal developer based in Pakistan. Since 2010, I have provided my Drupal Web Development services to a lot of companies and my extraordinary skills and unique strategies helped a lot of start-up companies achieve the desired goal through Web Design.
Roles and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Able to demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving – paying close attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication ability covering all routine activities and contacts
- Able to absorb, rapidly, new technical information as required
- Able to competently plan, schedule and monitor their own work
- Familiar with, and be able to use as directed, all applicable tools, methods, procedures and standards
I have the following experience:
- Documented experience in delivering websites using Drupal, understanding its strengths and weaknesses
- Experience with drush, and the views and features modules.
- Have worked in a structured, team-based environment, and understand good software engineering practices
- Grasp of the full web-stack, from relational database to working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Understand issues surrounding analysis, tuning, scalability, high availability and concurrency of the Drupal platform and hosting infrastructure and work alongside the wider operations team towards these goals
- Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline
My Principal Accountabilities
- To design moderately complex programs and program modifications normally from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
- To create and amend programs in accordance with the design.
- To plan, design and conduct tests of programs – correcting errors and undertaking re-tests – to achieve an error-free result.
- To analyse, debug, and performance tune programs
- To document all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- To ensure that the deliverables of program design, creation, testing, documentation and implementation are undertaken in line with an agreed plan and that they are completed on time.
- To conduct reviews, with others, of designs, test plans, program code and documentation (of both their own work and the work of colleagues) to ensure that these meet with agreed standards
- To provide support for existing systems ensuring that problems are resolved in a methodical and timely manner and that progress is communicated effectively to all relevant parties
- To assist other colleagues as required and in particular to be flexible enough to be effective in a changing environment with changing priorities.
- To maintain an awareness of developments in the industry and participate in the sharing of knowledge and ideas across the development teams in order to improve the standards of work across the department.
- To treat all customers and colleagues with respect and to demonstrate a commitment to Future Publishing’s Equal Opportunities Policy.